ADAS has the capability to undertake a wide range of landscape design projects from sketch scheme proposales to detailed design. We have experience of designing school grounds and outdoor learning spaces, and providing landscape design for residential housing schemes. In addition we have produced landscape mitigation plans for a wide range of developments in rural settings.
Our design ethos is to maximise biodiversity value through the use of native plant species, working closely with the ADAS ecology team to select appropriate species for the development site, and integrating SuDS features such as green roofs, swales and ponds in collaboration with the ADAS water management team. Our approach is strongly client focused, and we liaise closely with the client throughout the design process.
We have excellent horticultural and technical knowledge and have the capability to produce detailed softworks and hardworks plans for construction, as well as bills of quantity and specifications required for tender packages.
We can offer clients excellent illustrative representations in the form of both artistic and visually verified photomontages, hand drawn sketches and more technical AutoCAD sections and elevations, as well as illustrative landscape masterplans. We also have the ability to produce very high quality graphic reports such as Design and Access Statements and display boards for public consultation.
We have very strong skills in a range of graphic software including ArcGIS, AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and SketchUp.
What can we offer?
- Landscape design for any type of development including residential, education, infrastructure, agricultural and renewable energy
- Sketch scheme and detailed design for Planning
- Hardworks plans and detailed planting plans for Construction
- Specifications and bills of quantity
- Illustrative landscape masterplans
- Other illustrative material including artistic and visually verified photomontages, hand drawn sketches and more technical sections and elevations
- Indicative costings