ADAS consultants can help you to find practical farm infrastructure solutions.
- Have you taken on a new farm and want to review the condition and layout of existing facilities, and plan for changes?
- Are you expanding your herd or flock sizes and want to improve your farm housing buildings, feed storage, or manure management?
- Are you wanting to review your farm facilities to make they are future proof, and in sound condition to pass on to your next generation?
- Are you changing the farm business? A change in the farm type will require a review of existing structures and facilities, and the addition of new.
- Are you concerned that your farm facilities don’t meet regulatory requirements (eg NVZ, SSAFO, air quality standards), or need to be improved meet customer requirements?
Our team of consultants have been working in the industry for many years across the country, giving us extensive knowledge and experience to guide you through every step of your project, understanding that every farm will have unique requirements.
As the only truly multi-discipline consultancy in the UK, ADAS can offer support in all aspects of your project. As well as offering practical design advice, we can provide a business consultancy service, helping you to make decisions about how to finance your project, and identify sources of funding and grant support. Our planning department can provide necessary site plans and planning applications.
Our services are tailored to you, and may include:
- Assessment of existing facilities on site
- Silage clamp, Slurry store, and manure storage design
- livestock housing, and crop storage
- Sprayer filling and pesticide facilities design
- Water Management systems
- Compliance advice including SSAFO, NVZs and environmental permitting
If you are looking to review your infrastructure, or are planning a project, please contact Tom Brassington, Principal Consultant