ADAS provides comprehensive tree and woodland management services to developers, civil engineers, housebuilders, utilities, landowners, agents and government clients.
Our team have an extensive track record in tree and vegetation management, undertaking works in heavily regulated sectors such as; Rail, Highways, Nuclear, Airports, Utilities, Renewables and Waterways. With our in-house fleet of machinery and trained tree surgeons, we are able to undertake both large & small scale projects efficiently and effectively.
Our staff are able to draw on their extensive practical backgrounds to provide a pragmatic service, tailored to our client’s needs.
Working closely with clients from a variety of sectors including; highways, rail, nuclear, airports, utilities and renewables, we provide a range of services including;
- Specialist arboriculture consultancy services
- Application for felling licenses
- Mechanical vegetation & tree clearance using whole tree mulchers, tree shears, remote controlled equipment and whole-tree chippers
- Manual vegetation & tree clearance using brushcutters and chainsaws
- Vegetation clearance in ecologically sensitive habitats and sites
- Rope access vegetation clearance works on steep embankments, cuttings and scheduled monuments
- Habitat manipulation
- Sectional felling and dismantling of large trees and windblown trees
- Hedge laying
- Soft-felling of trees with bat potential
- Thinning and clearfell operations
- Marketing standing timber
- Woodland maintenance
- Designing and implementing planting schemes
With our extensive knowledge and calling upon the expertise of our in-house team of land managers, arboriculturists, arborists and ecologists, we are able to carry out the sensitive clearance of vegetation in a wide variety of environments.