ADAS are able to provide a complete ‘one-stop’ shop and turn-key solution for projects that require specialist contracting services.
We are able to call upon the extensive experience of our in-house agronomists, soil scientists, ecologists, landscape managers and landscape designers, along with the extensive technical experience within our parent company RSK, to provide bespoke solutions for our clients, which are cost-effective, practical and pragmatic.
Working collaboratively with our clients and colleagues, we have an in-depth understanding of the complex issues associated with undertaking specialist contracting operations on sensitive terrestrial and aquatic sites.
Our specialist contracting services include:
- Woodland translocation including coppicing, stool translocation, soil translocation, soil chemistry analysis and management regimes
- Grassland translocation including turf translocation with specialist excavator attachments, brush harvesting of wildflower seeds, seed cleaning and storing, green hay harvesting, green hay strewing, receptor site preparation and donor site preparation
- Electrical weeding to treat invasive and injurious weed species in ecologically sensitive receptors
- Provision of long-reach excavators
- Provision of low ground pressure machinery
- Provision of spider excavators and ground anchors for working on steep and inaccessible terrain
- Provision of remote control specialist machinery
- Footpath creation
- Pedestrian and vehicle access works including boardwalks, finger posts, trackways and track reclamation
- Landscaping features including steps, benches, bird hides and wildlife hides.