ADAS planning consultancy has been involved in developing innovative national, regional and local planning policy solutions to complex problems, as well as delivering sustainable development such as housing and renewable developments and providing climate change mitigation advice.
We specialise in projects with an environmental dimension, providing advice on the following policy projects:-
- Local Plan evidence base studies
- Regional and national studies to support planning policy making
- Planning and renewable energy (e.g. renewable energy capacity studies, sustainable energy action plans)
- Planning and landscape (e.g. Green Belt studies, analysis of local landscape designations)
- Planning and ecology (e.g. biodiversity offsetting)
- Planning and air quality (e.g. Air Quality Supplementary Planning Guidance)
Take a look at our projects and ADAS wider services or contact us to find out more.