ADAS are industry leaders in delivering impact from research. With our roots in farming we use our understanding of current issues and technology to enable knowledge exchange up and down the whole agri-food, agricultural and environmental sectors.
Our experts link science, policy and practice to bridge knowledge gaps for our clients in public and private sectors. This two-way process provides a continuum of knowledge flow between strategic science, applied research, policy and strategic consultancy and specific advice.
Our practical knowledge and breadth of experience enables us to provide innovative research, training and communication solutions to overcome industry and government challenges today and in the future.
Our services include:
- Project management and collaboration
- Organising and participating in events, workshops and site visits
- Development and delivery of training programmes
- Stakeholder engagement
- Qualitative and quantitative research
- Writing and editing technical notes, booklets, newsletters, briefings and scientific papers
- Client representation