ADAS provides pragmatic, client-focused solutions for EIA to support and facilitate development projects throughout the UK.
A well scoped and technically compliant EIA is a crucial stage in the preparation of a successful planning application. ADAS employs a national team of EIA experts, backed by specialists in each of the key subsidiary disciplines including landscape, cultural heritage, ecology, and air and water quality. Our EIA consultants work closely with our in-house planning team to ensure that a strong planning focus is maintained throughout.
ADAS is one of the UK’s leading independent providers of EIAs, having completed more than 50 Environmental Statements over the past three years across a wide range of development sectors including agriculture, energy, infrastructure, residential and waste.
We are always open, proactive and pragmatic in our approach to EIA and work closely with both clients and consultees to set, agree and achieve project scopes.
Our services include:
- EIA screening & scoping
- Strategic Environmental Assessment (SEA)
- Habitats regulation assessment
- EIA co-ordination and Environmental Statement (ES) collation
- Design optimisation
- Mitigation and monitoring proposals
- Contribution of external chapters to 3rd party environmental statements
- Environmental management plans
- Peer review of Environmental Statements on behalf of local Planning authorities
- Expert witness
For more information, please contact Sam Lowe