Our ecology team can provide Ecological Clerk of Works (ECoW) services for a range of sectors, including infrastructure (rail and highways), utilities, renewables and residential.
We work closely with our clients and site personnel to ensure that development activities are delivered in accordance with relevant wildlife law and planning consent commitments. We provide practical, site-specific advice and support to help ensure that work proceeds in a cost-effective, timely and safe manner.
Our ECoWs are done by experienced, CIEEM accredited Ecologists with an excellent working knowledge of UK wildlife legislation and the construction environment. We can provide any or all of the following services:
- preparation of pre-construction documentation
- delivery of toolbox talks
- Pre-construction and construction phase protected species and habitat surveys
- guidance on protected species, ecological features, and mitigation
- attendance at and input into site meetings as required
- Regular record keeping and production of reports as required
All ECoWs we carry out adhere to project method statements and we follow strict health and safety protocols when on site.
With a range of specialist knowledge and experience in a wide range of projects, our clients trust us to consistently deliver high-quality services tailored to their needs.
Contact James Simpson to discuss your requirements.