ADAS provides expert evidence to the legal profession in the civil and criminal courts and tribunals. Our aim is to provide cost effective expert evidence to assist with the early resolution of commercial disputes and robust expert evidence in support of criminal prosecutions and defence.
We have over 100 experts, operating in 80 specialist areas with membership of over 30 professional bodies. We undertake both sole party and single joint expert instructions and act as expert advisers for the provision of cost effective pre-litigation advice.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Arable cropping
- Boundary disputes
- Engineering farm machinery
- Farm business management & valuations
- Farm livestock; dairy, beef, sheep, pigs, poultry & game birds welfare & management
- Grass/forage production, harvesting & storage
- Tree risk assessments, preservation orders & vegetation management
- Ecological & Landscape Impact Assessments, Protected Species, Archaeology & Historic Landscape
- Air, Odour & Emissions
- Personal injury, health & safety, horse behavior & valuations
- Hygiene & safety including HACCP & microbiology of agricultural outputs including farm produce & bottled water
- Health & Safety
- Accidents at work, public liability, H&S management, risk assessments
- Fruit, vegetables and ornamentals, cropping, management & valuations
- Soils & Land Drainage
- Agricultural Land Classifications, contaminated land, remediation & flood risk assessments
- Town & Country Planning
- Applications & Appeals (expert evidence)
- Waste Management
- Odour analysis, emissions assessments & waste regulations
Our clients include: solicitors, loss adjusters, insurers and statutory authorities.
Click here for our Expert Witness Capability Statement.
Please find below links to the Expert Digest which is our newsletter focused on topical issues of interest to rural professionals, principally agricultural, environmental and rural lawyers.