ADAS has an unparalleled knowledge of agriculture and rural affairs plus extensive experience working with electricity and utility organisations. This, combined with our complete range of environmental expertise gives us the most comprehensive wayleave service throughout the UK.
Our team of experienced wayleave officers support our clients throughout the entire wayleave process. We assist with everything from initial feasibility and selection of routes through to finalising any compensation claims after engineering works have been completed. We provide professional support and advice, securing all necessary permissions and arrangements with landowners thus ensuring that new installations and refurbishments are carried out within planned timescale avoiding unnecessary and costly project delays.
We also provide facilitation and consultation services where necessary by acting as a single point of contact between landowners, contractors and utility companies whilst works are being carried out.
We are trusted by our clients to ensure all negotiations are dealt with efficiently and are further supported by our agricultural and horticultural specialists who assist with evaluating compensation for crop loss or damage. In addition we also have in-house planning and EIA expertise available as required.
Our services include:
- Route feasibility and selection
- Land referencing
- Specialist valuations
- Infrastructure planning
- Securing access arrangements with landowners for surveys and contractors
- Producing (and agreeing with landowners) Heads of Agreement for Wayleave Agreements and Deeds of Easement
- Consultations with relevant statutory bodies
- Submission of relevant forms and applications to the local authorities and DECC
- Facilitation with landowners, their agents and contractors
- Compensation claim assessment and negotiation
- In-house ecological and archaeological surveys