Rural Matters and Agricultural Developments
ADAS specialises in planning developments in rural areas, edge of town locations and greenfield sites.
We recognise that rural areas need special consideration in development proposals. With over 60 years working with communities on rural issues, ADAS has a rich understanding of the environment and communities within the rural sector.
ADAS consultants can offer initial advice, farm appraisals, preparation and handling of planning applications for a wide range of countryside and rural developments including:
- Agricultural development, buildings and poultry sheds
- Farm Diversification (including Renewable Energy)
- Anaerobic Digestion Units
- Agricultural workers dwellings
- Agricultural Permitted Development Rights
- Barn Conversions
- Tourism based development.
The Planning Team is supported by ADAS’ in-house On-Farm Advice team who are able to provide additional consultancy and independent technical advice to farmers and landowners to help maximise the value of your development projects.
Take a look at our projects and ADAS wider services or contact us to find out more.