ADAS has over 15 years’ experience in renewable energy and many more working with landowners. This combination of knowledge and experience makes us ideally placed to help landowners and developers alike to realise a range of renewable energy and battery storage projects.
We are able to assess projects at an early stage using a thorough technical feasibility process for a wide range of technologies including wind, solar, anaerobic digestion (AD) and battery storage.
We have in-house planning specialists, archaeologists, landscape architects, ecologists, community engagement specialists, renewable energy consultants and project managers. When combined, these skills provide a one-stop shop for smart energy projects, from the first idea through to build out and operation.
ADAS continues to work with a range of developers to develop renewable and low carbon energy generation and battery storage projects. We have successfully identified sites for standalone battery projects and co-located generation and battery storage schemes, including a proposed 20MW combined storage and wind scheme in Scotland. We are also exploring the potential for farm scale battery storage.
Building on our proven renewables experience and track record we can undertake feasibility studies for stand alone, Behind The Meter and co-location storage projects. We can screen multiple sites and land assets to identify suitable locations and assess viability for a range of technology options.
Our services include:
- Site-finding for renewable energy generation schemes – Wind turbines, Solar PV, Hydro, Biomass & Anaerobic Digestion
- Site finding for low carbon standby generation & battery storage schemes
- Technical and financial feasibility assessments, grid connection applications
- Land referencing, landowner negotiations and legal agreements
- Planning applications and permitting including public / community consultation
- Environmental Impact Assessments covering noise, emissions, ecology, archaeology & landscape. Post development environmental monitoring
- Site investigation including Topographic surveys, Mining & Geotechnical Assessments, Aviation & Radar, Wind Resource Assessments
- Financial assessments – capital cost and income modelling
- System procurement and project management of installation
- Anaerobic digestion - feedstock brokerage and joint venture initiation, business impact assessment, heat use assessment and planning