ADAS provides complete grassland and forage advice, from soil preparation and seed selection through to management, harvest and subsequent preservation and use of forage.
We have a wide range of consultants working with grassland and forage capabilities.
Our services range from pre-planting soil management through to balancing livestock rations to forage analysis. We also carry out field scale trials for Government and private company clients for grassland and forage production. We cover all agronomic and environmental impacts of production, examples include disease control in forage maize and the effect of sward height on grassland birds.
Our services include:
- Weed and pest management
- Fertiliser advice
- Herbicide advice
- Conservation grazing/ grassland habitat restoration
- Grass and/or forage analysis and ration advice
- Grass, maize and forage diseases and disease control
- Soil and nutrient management
- Upland and lowland production
- Grassland monitoring and evaluation
- Agri-environment schemes and biodiversity
- Organic grass and forage management