Tuesday 19th November 2019
10am - 1pm
Northallerton Rugby Club
Join us and find out more:
- Sources of ammonia on farm
- Techniques to reduce ammonia loss
- How to optimise inputs, reduce costs and improve efficiencies
- Grants to help you
- An overview of proposed new regulations
These cross-sector farm meetings aim to help your business and protect the environment.
- Jonathan Skidmore, CSF Air Quality Lead, Humber & the North East,
- Nigel Penlington, Independent agri-environmental engineering consultant
- Charles Bentley, Technical Director, agriculture and land management, ADAS
BASIS points applied for
How to book
Please book your FREE place via telephone: 08453 713399 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. When booking, please give your name, address, phone number, CPH & SBI number.
If you would like to find out more about the event or Catchment Sensitive Farming in your area and what is on offer, please contact Jonathan Skidmore 07771 941728 or email email@example.com
The same workshops will also be running at Driffield on Tuesday 3rd December & near Malton on Wednesday 4th December. For more information please contact the booking line.