Webinar: YEN Nutrition Annual Webinar 2021
Published on 14 April 2021
28 April 2021
16:00 to 17:30
Join the Yield Enhancement Network (YEN) team to take a look back at crop nutrition results in 2020 and examine how grain analysis and benchmarking through YEN Nutrition can help farms use all nutrients more efficiently.
The webinar is free and open to all.
16:00 Introduction to YEN Nutrition, Dr Sarah Kendall (chair)
16:05 Review of results from 2020, Prof Roger Sylvester-Bradley
16:30 Launching Dynamic Benchmarking in 2021, Dr Daniel Kindred
17:30 Conclusion and close, Dr Dhaval Patel
We'll also be covering 2020 headlines including:
- Why 2020 was a special year for some nutrients, including Nitrogen
- Common deficiencies found, especially on high pH soils.
- Poor rooting - was it to blame?
- Where errors proved very costly
- Big 'Farm Effects' for both nutrition and yield
Register to join on GoToWebinar
Event date: 28/04/2021 16:00 - 17:30 Export event
Share this article: