FREE EVENT: Making the most of your NUTRIENTS and complying with the Farming Rules for Water (Penzance)
Published on 15 January 2020
Catchment Sensitive Farming invite you to a meeting to discuss:
Making the most of your NUTRIENTS and complying with the Farming Rules for Water
Event date: 25/02/2020 10:00 - 13:00 Export event
Tuesday 25th February 2020
10am – 1pm
Ludgvan Community Centre
The Jubilee Hall
This workshop will
- Improve your nutrient planning and reduce costs through the efficient use of fertiliser and manures.
- Explain the Farming Rules for Water and no spreading rules.
- Show the importance of assessing soil structure, benefits to soil biology, water holding capacity, nutrient availability and crop yield.
- Improve your knowledge of soil management to minimise soil losses and nutrient run-off to watercourses.
- Describe the financial benefits and positive impact on crop yield of good nutrient management.
- Discuss the future outlook and importance of soils and nutrients in farming.
- Outline the critical role that Farmers play in reducing Source and Diffuse Water Pollution.
A light lunch will be provided
BASIS points applied for
How to book
Please book your FREE place via telephone 08453 713399 or email email@example.com. When booking please give your name, address, phone number, CPH & SBI number.
If you would like to find out more about the event or Catchment Sensitive Farming in your area and what is on offer, please contact Joe Oliver 07775 824725 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Share this article: