14-17 September 2020
This conference was last held in 2017 and attracts up to 250 delegates from across Europe and further afield. RAMIRAN 2020 will be organised by ADAS, Rothamsted Research and Bangor University and held at the University of Cambridge in Eastern England, UK.
This years conference will focus on developing strategies to maximise the efficiency of organic materials against a background of changing regulation, policy and market forces, as well as increasing pressure on the environment, soil quality and food production. Oral and poster presentations are invited to cover the full spectrum of research, from theory to implementation and adoption by stakeholders.
Registration is now open.
We are pleased to announce our Keynote speakers:
• Policy and regulation - Prof Wilfried Winiwarter (IIASA)
• Nutrient utilisation - Prof Lin Ma (Chinese Academy of Sciences)
• Soil quality - Dr Anne Bhogal (ADAS)
• Air and water quality - Dr Karl Richards (Teagasc)
• Treatment and processing technologies - Dr Oscar Schoumans (Wageningen)
• Promoting best practice - Caroline Drummond (LEAF)
Oral and poster presentations are invited to cover the full spectrum of research, from theory to implementation and adoption by stakeholders. The conference will include the following themes:
- Policy and regulation
- Nutrient utilisation
- Soil quality
- Air and water quality
- Treatment and processing
- Promoting best practice
Find out more about abstract submission HERE
Abstract submission closes 31st March 2020
Find out more
If you'd like to find out more about the event and to book your place, visit the RAMIRAN 2020 website or email email@example.com