Closing Date - Open
Location: Wolverhampton or Boxworth, Cambridgeshire
Salary: Commensurate with Experience
We are recruiting a full-time assistant position to support both our busy marketing and sales bid teams. For this varied role, we are looking for candidates who are proactive and possess a strong attention to detail to help sell our services and publicise our brand.
Ideally, we would prefer a candidate who can work with our teams at our Cambridgeshire or Wolverhampton office, although we would consider other locations for the right candidate.
As part of the RSK Group, ADAS is the leading supplier of independent technical, environmental and farm business advice to the UK’s farmers and growers, land managers and related organisations.
We provide a wide range of specialist consultancy services to individual business, undertake leading-edge research and deliver knowledge transfer and advice programmes on behalf of government and industry organisations.
- Key point of contact for the co-ordination and preparation of bid documents.
- Analyse and interpret client requirements and terms of reference
- Check whether bids meet ADAS profit/cash flow requirements and assist with bid pricing
- Quality checking to assess if bids have a reasonable chance of success
- Record bid outcome and circulate feedback
- Make sure bids are duly authorised and submitted to meet deadlines
- Identify, circulate and track bid opportunities across the group
- Champion the ADAS brand and seek out opportunities to increase the online and offline profile of the business
- Develop ideas and content for multiple online channels including website/ social media.
- Assist ADAS teams with organising online and in-person events, including speaking opportunities.
- Aim to raise the ADAS profile at events and increase our press coverage
- Build strong internal relationships with key staff to ensure team engagement and maximise potential marketing opportunities from within the business.
- A good understanding of agricultural and environmental sectors
- Good communicator - dealing with both internal & external customers, telephone, email and face to face
- Proactive and creative
- High attention to detail
- Confident using Microsoft Packages: Outlook, Word, Excel, Visio, Powerpoint
- Experience with Wordpress and Adobe Acrobat Reader and Creator
- Organised, able to prioritise and meet deadlines in a busy environment
- Flexible working arrangements may be considered for the right candidate.
- Contributory Pension Scheme.
- A flexible benefits programme including the option to buy additional holidays, childcare vouchers and private health care.
- ADAS supports Continuing Professional Development.
To apply, please visit the RSK careers portal
At RSK we operate an open and relaxed management culture that nurtures continuous improvement and innovation, adopting a proactive growth strategy helps us to run a sustainable and profitable business while providing new and exciting career opportunities for all.
The company prides itself on providing its staff with a rewarding and challenging career, encouraging Continuous Professional Development, allowing employees to reach their full potential
RSK is listed a being as one of the top 10 UK environmental consultancies (Environmental Analyst) and number 42 in the Sunday Times Fastrack 200 which rates the success of private companies in the UK, there has never been a more exciting time to join.
RSK is also committed to our Corporate Responsibility strategy. We seek to minimise our impact on the environment; to engage positively with the community and education groups; to provide a safe and supportive atmosphere in which to work; and to promote Corporate Responsibility throughout our supply chain.