Closing Date - Open
The RSK Group is a dynamic, multidisciplinary environmental consultancy and services provider servicing a wide range of property, manufacturing, oil, gas and energy clients. Since 1989, our philosophy has remained the same: employ, develop and retain talented people. Working for RSK is an opportunity to evolve as a professional, to innovate and to make a difference.
RSK is pursuing a strategy of significant growth both organic and acquisitive and Group turnover in the year to March 2020 was £287 million. Pro-forma revenue for the Group (including the full year effect of acquisitions made during the year) was £550 million.
Our success is founded on the talent of our employees, so we recognise the importance of personal growth, encouragement and earned rewards. As a company, we want you to share in our achievements and we want to be a conduit for your success.
As a result of significant growth over the past year, the Agriculture Land Property Management Division (ALPM) are looking to recruit an ambitious Finance Analyst to join the team to assist the Commercial Finance Partner in monitoring and driving the financial performance of the Division. The Division now comprises 22 businesses but is expected to continue to grow rapidly over the next few years.
The role will be primarily based in Bristol but occasional travel to other offices within the UK is anticipated.
This is an exciting opportunity where the role holder will be providing a range of financial analysis and reporting to support the senior management of this rapidly growing Division. Reporting into the ALPM Commercial Finance Partner, they will be working to continually develop management reporting and support the businesses within the Division to meet their business performance objectives. The requirements may change depending on the needs of the management at the time, but will include:
- Production and continued development of Management and KPI reporting for the Division
- Analysis and understanding of key financial information
- Assisting the Division in the management of working capital
- Administration of the capital expenditure approval process
- Project accounting support
- Assisting in the annual budgeting process
- Provide ad-hoc analysis and support to the Divisional leadership team as required
The role would suit candidates with an AAT qualification or similar with experience of working in a dynamic and fast paced industry.
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Personable and confident with the ability to work effectively across all levels of the organisation
- Team player
- Ability to analyse and interpret large amounts of data
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and with a keen eye for detail
- Strong proficiency with IT systems with good Excel skills
Salary and benefits:
- We would also provide support for studying for professional accounting qualifications
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- A flexible benefits programme including the option to buy additional holidays and private health care
- Regular training and career development
To apply, please visit the RSK careers portal
We operate an open and relaxed management culture that nurtures continuous improvement and innovation. This also enables us to achieve a staff turnover rate that's consistently below the industry average. Adopting a proactive growth strategy helps us to run a sustainable and profitable business while providing new and exciting career opportunities for all.
The company prides itself on providing its staff with a rewarding and challenging career, encouraging Continuous Professional Development, allowing employees to reach their full potential. Having been recently placed within the top 10 UK environmental consultancies (Environmental Analyst, December 2017) and number 42 in the Sunday Times Fast Track 200 which rates the success of private companies in the UK, there has never been a more exciting time to join.