Closing Date - 26 April 2021
Location: Euston, London
Salary: Commensurate with Experience
With over 75 years’ experience, ADAS has an amazing track record of providing environmental consultancy and research expertise to an enviable range of clients both in the private and public sector. We are a recognised and highly respected leader in the environmental and rural sectors.
ADAS has recently been acquired by the RSK Group Ltd which is one of Europe's leading multidisciplinary environmental consultancies and is ranked number 42 in the Sunday Times Fast Track 200 which rates the success of private companies in the UK. There has never been a more exciting time to join.
This is a seconded role to one of ADAS’s key utilities clients to oversee the environmental compliance operations related to utilities diversion work in support of a major infrastructure project. The position will involve working within an experienced team who work for our client in the delivery of the utilities work.
This role will involve:
- Working alongside one of our key clients to provide environmental services in relation to works to deliver a major infrastructure project;
- Providing a coordinating role in the delivery of specialist environmental input such as monthly sustainability and waste reporting;
- Assisting with the production of environmental compliance documents that include: Environmental Management Plans (EMP); Third-party Assurance Commitment Plans, section 61 for noise application and Environmental Compliance Plans;
- Assisting contractors with meeting deadlines and ensuring they understand their environmental compliance requirements;
- Conducting environmental compliance visits that can include noise and dust monitoring;
- Attending business meetings with the client and contractors; and
- Acting as a key contact with the major infrastructure contracting team.
Successful candidates will:
- Have previous experience of working on large scale projects;
- Understand requirements for environmental compliance;
- Have experience of Ecological Clerk of Works;
- Have understanding of the RSK Group business and services;
- Have experience writing and producing concise environmental reports that are compliant with relevant legislation, information papers and technical standards;
- Production of Environmental Impact Assessments.
Salary and benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- A flexible benefits programme including the option to buy additional holidays and private health care
- Regular training and career development
As an entrepreneurial organisation, we encourage and foster the growth of our employees. When joining RSK, a mentor works with you to ensure you set and achieve your goals. We want to accelerate your professional development, including opportunities for a promotional fast track.
Further, retaining staff is the building block of a successful organisation. As a company, RSK wants to ensure you maintain a healthy work life balance, with many opportunities for flexible working hours, locality flexibility, social activities, and community involvement projects.
The company prides itself on providing its staff with a rewarding and challenging career, encouraging Continuous Professional Development, allowing employees to reach their full potential.
To apply, please visit the RSK Career Portal
All candidates applying for positions with RSK Group must be eligible to work in the UK. Candidates should confirm this when applying with their CV and covering letter.
The closing dates for applications is on 9.00 a.m. on Monday 26th April 2021. Interviews to be held on 29th April 2021 with work expected to commence 10th May 2021.
All candidates applying for positions with RSK Group must be eligible to work in the UK