Closing Date - 21 July 2019
- Responsible for ensuring existing pest identification services are implemented, streamlined and delivered successfully.
- Take the lead in identifying targets, working closely with the ADAS Biotechnology team, for new diagnostic assays.
- Develop these opportunities into project proposals.
- Deliver input into other consultancy and research projects (across whole ADAS Group) as required.
- Develop a good profile and reputation within and outside ADAS, with clients, collaborators and the scientific community
What we require:
- A relevant science degree or equivalent experience
- Knowledge and experience of pest management in the UK
- Excellent project management skills, with the ability to work across a range of internal groups and external organisations
- Clear presenting style and demonstrable skills in written and verbal communication
Salary and benefits:
- Competitive salary depending on experience and track record.
- Contributory pension scheme
- A flexible benefits programme including the option to buy additional holiday and private health care
- Company funded life assurance
- Regular training and career development
ADAS, part of RSK Group Ltd, is the UK’s largest provider of research and advice on agricultural and environmental issues. With over 75 years’ experience ADAS has an amazing track record of providing agricultural, horticultural and environmental consultancy & research expertise to an enviable range of clients both in the private and public sector. ADAS has a unique combination of insight and practical experience, underpinned by robust, informed, science-based information that allows us to meet the needs of both our domestic and international clients. Our great strength is our breadth and depth of expertise spanning the entire environmental sector.
As an entrepreneurial organisation, RSK encourages and fosters the growth of our employees. When joining RSK, a mentor works with you to ensure you set and achieve your goals. We want to accelerate your professional development, including opportunities for a promotional fast track.
Further, retaining staff is the building block of a successful organisation. As a company, RSK wants to ensure you maintain a healthy work life balance, with many opportunities for flexible working hours, locality flexibility, social activities, and community involvement projects.
The company prides itself on providing its staff with a rewarding and challenging career, encouraging Continuous Professional Development, allowing employees to reach their full potential.
All candidates applying for positions with RSK Group must be eligible to work in the UK/European Economic Area. RSK is committed to our Corporate Responsibility strategy. We seek to minimise our impact on the environment; to engage positively with the community and education groups; to provide a safe and supportive atmosphere in which to work; and to promote Corporate Responsibility throughout our supply chain.
For more information about ADAS and the RSK Group visit www.adas.uk and www.rsk.co.uk
How to apply
Closing date for applications is Sunday 21 July 2019. To apply for this position, please visit the RSK Group careers portal and click ‘apply’.
For more information, please call Lisa Hallington, HR Advisor on 01623 848341 or email email@example.com