Closing Date - Open
ADAS Infrastructure and Rural Services is a young and exciting business, providing infrastructure advice and land agency services for landowners, farmers, and rural business across the UK.
We are looking for experienced, talented chartered surveyors, who are highly organised, motivated and who have a positive and professional attitude to join our energic team. Surveyors who enjoy working as part of a team and want to be a key part of the business as we grow and develop. The role will be based from home and will require travelling with some national and overnight travel.
There is a real opportunity for progression within the role, with a clearly defined career pathway and opportunities for external training available. The team is supported by the almost limitless knowledge, resources, and research within the ADAS and RSK brands.
- MRICS and or FAAV qualified
- Have relevant experience in the rural property and agricultural sector, with good technical knowledge and experience including
- Compulsory purchase work
- Estate and land management
- A good understanding of property and land law matters
- Strategic business and asset management
- A good understanding of valuation principles
- IT competent
- Driving license
Successful candidates will:
- Have a keen interest in the rural environment
- Ethical and strong integrity
- Ambitious and positive can-do attitude
- A team player but able to work on own initiative
- Ability to solve problems and provide solutions
- Outstanding organisational skills with the ability to adapt quickly to changes in a dynamic working environment and meeting deadlines
- Experience of working within a fast-paced working environment
- The ability to communicate effectively in writing and verbally to engage, influence and communicate with clients, professionals, and the rural community
- Attention to detail
- The capabilities to identify new business opportunities, source new clients and contribute to business development objectives
- Proven track record to deliver first rate service to maintain the ADAS reputation
Salary and benefits:
- £commensurate with experience
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- A flexible benefits programme including the option to buy additional holidays and private health care
- Regular training and career development
To apply, please visit the RSK Careers Portal
The RSK Group is a leading integrated environmental, engineering and technical services business, with offices in the UK, Europe and the Gulf. It provides a range of services for a wide range of clients within the property, manufacturing, oil, gas and energy sector. Since 1989, our philosophy has remained the same: employ, develop and retain talented people. Working for RSK is an opportunity to evolve as a professional, to innovate and to make a difference.
At RSK we operate an open and relaxed management culture that nurtures continuous improvement and innovation, adopting a proactive growth strategy helps us to run a sustainable and profitable business while providing new and exciting career opportunities for all. The company prides itself on providing employees with a rewarding and challenging career, encouraging Continuous Professional Development and enabling them to reach their full potential. Listed as being in the top 3 environmental consultancies and listed in the Sunday Times PwC Top Track 250, there has never been a more exciting time to join.
Our success is founded on the talent of our employees, so we recognise the importance of personal growth, encouragement and earned rewards. As a company, we want you to share in our achievements and we want to be a conduit for your success.
Furthermore, retaining our employees is the building block of a successful organisation and we want to ensure you maintain a healthy work life balance, with many opportunities for flexible working, social activities, and community involvement projects.
RSK is also committed to our Corporate Responsibility strategy. We seek to minimise our impact on the environment; to engage positively with the community and education groups; to provide a safe and supportive atmosphere in which to work; and to promote Corporate Responsibility throughout our supply chain.