Closing Date - 7th February 2021
Location: Flexible Location
Salary: Competitive Salary
With over 75 years’ experience ADAS has an amazing track record of providing environmental consultancy and research expertise to an enviable range of clients both in the private and public sector. We are a recognised and highly respected leader in the environmental and rural sectors.
ADAS is part of the RSK Group which is one of Europe’s leading multidisciplinary environmental consultancies and is ranked number 42 in the Sunday Times Fast Track 200 which rates the success of private companies in the UK. There has never been a more exciting time to join.
We are looking for hard working and enthusiastic individuals to help coordinate land access arrangements for our survey teams on a large national infrastructure project. While you must have a degree in a relevant environmental discipline, experience is not essential and training will be provided.
Successful candidates will:
- Liaise with the environmental team and topic leads to identify the land required for survey;
- Coordinate land owner contact schedules using the Land Access procedure;
- Liaise with landowners/ land agents to secure land access on dates specified;
- Liaise with environmental teams and surveyors to ensure correct and safe access when undertaking surveys;
- Ensuring that preparations for surveys are in place;
- Report on survey issues, cancellation and successful surveys to Land Access Manager;
- Maintain and update survey management databases.
- Strong written and verbal communication and able to understand organizations and structures;
- Confidence in presenting and speaking to stakeholders, with a professional outlook and a mindfulness of project sensitives;
- Personable and able to form relationships with different technical disciplines and project management team;
- Agile and able to deal with constantly changing and evolving tasks;
- Organized, good at planning, with an understanding of process and required steps to meet deadlines;
- Competency with office software, and maps, e.g. Google Earth;
- Overall, good team player enjoys collaboration and working to achieve a desired outcome.
Salary and benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- A flexible benefits programme including the option to buy additional holidays and private health care
- Regular training and career development
We operate an open and relaxed management culture that nurtures continuous improvement and innovation. This also enables us to achieve a staff turnover rate that's consistently below the industry average. Adopting a proactive growth strategy helps us to run a sustainable and profitable business while providing new and exciting career opportunities for all.
As an entrepreneurial organisation, we encourage and foster the growth of our employees. When joining RSK, a mentor works with you to ensure you set and achieve your goals. We want to accelerate your professional development, including opportunities for a promotional fast track. Further, retaining staff is the building block of a successful organisation. As a company, RSK wants to ensure you maintain a healthy work life balance, with many opportunities for flexible working hours, locality flexibility, social activities, and community involvement projects.
The company prides itself on providing its staff with a rewarding and challenging career, encouraging Continuous Professional Development, allowing employees to reach their full potential. Having been recently placed within the top10 UK environmental consultancies (Environmental Analyst, December 2017) and number 42 in the Sunday Times Fastrack 200 which rates the success of private companies in the UK, there has never been a more exciting time to join.
How to apply
To apply for this position please visit the RSK Group careers portal and click ‘apply’. A personal online account will be set up so you can review the progress of your application. If you require any additional information about the role please contact Lisa Hallington, HR Business Partner on 07384 212094 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date for applications is midnight on 7th February 2021.
All candidates applying for positions with RSK Group must be eligible to work in the UK. Candidates should confirm this when applying with their CV and covering letter. RSK is committed to our Corporate Responsibility strategy. We seek to minimise our impact on the environment; to engage positively with the community and education groups; to provide a safe and supportive atmosphere in which to work; and to promote Corporate Responsibility throughout our supply chain.
RSK Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer
For more information about ADAS and the RSK Group visit www.adas.uk and www.rskgroup.com