Closing Date - Open
Salary: Competitive Salary
RSK Habitat Management are a new and exciting business, providing practical ecological contracting solutions for our clients. We provide results-based outcomes for clients and biodiversity, with innovation at the heart of everything that we do. The successful candidate(s) will be joining a team of professionals who work closely with colleagues in other disciplines such as Ecology, Landscape and Arboriculture.
As part of the RSK Group, one of the UK’s largest environmental consultancies, we are able to provide our clients with an unparalleled combination of environmental assessment and management consultancy services. We are ranked 42 in the Sunday Times Fast Track 200, which rates the success of private companies in the UK. There has never been a more exciting time to join.
We are looking for an experienced project administrator, who is highly organised and who has a positive and professional attitude to join our Bristol-based team. The role initially will mainly be home working, but will shift to working from our Avonmouth facility full time in 2021. We are able to be flexible on hours and days, however, we are looking for someone to work at least 20 hours per week, over Monday-Friday.
You will be experienced in working within a fast-paced dynamic environment and will have demonstrable experience in previous administrative or other relevant positions.
We are looking for someone who enjoys working as part of a team, and who wants to be a key part of the business as we grow and develop. There is a real opportunity for progression within this role, with a clearly defined career pathway and opportunities for external training available.
Successful candidates will:
- Organise and liaise with suppliers and subcontractors
- Organise vehicle hire, plant hire, hotels and travel arrangements
- Answer telephones
- Archiving and filing
- Raising purchase orders
- Processing of supplier/subcontractor invoices
- Keeping our ERM system up to date
- Opening, maintaining, closing and archiving project files and folders
- Putting together site files and job packs
- Minutes, agendas and taking minutes
- Providing administrative support on projects, tenders and other work
- Printing of marketing materials
- General office administration as required
- Be highly organised and able to adapt to quick changes in a dynamic working environment
- Have the ability to communicate effectively with site teams, suppliers, clients and office-based staff.
- Positive can-do attitude
- Outstanding organisational skills
- A team player
- Attention to detail
- Experience of working within a fast-paced working environment
- Ability to deal with conflicting deadlines and multiple priorities
- Competent user of Word and Excel Microsoft Packages
- Previous experience in managing site-based operations
Salary and benefits:
- Competitive Salary.
- Flexible hours (Monday to Friday).
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- A flexible benefits programme including the option to buy additional holidays and private healthcare.
- Regular training and career development.
We operate an open and relaxed management culture that nurtures continuous improvement and innovation. This also enables us to achieve a staff turnover rate that's consistently below the industry average. Adopting a proactive growth strategy helps us to run a sustainable and profitable business while providing new and exciting career opportunities for all. As an entrepreneurial organisation, we encourage and foster the growth of our employees. When joining RSK, a mentor works with you to ensure you set and achieve your goals. We want to accelerate your professional development, including opportunities for a promotional fast track. Further, retaining staff is the building block of a successful organisation. As a company, RSK wants to ensure you maintain a healthy work life balance, with many opportunities for flexible working hours, locality flexibility, social activities, and community involvement projects.
The company prides itself on providing its staff with a rewarding and challenging career, encouraging Continuous Professional Development, allowing employees to reach their full potential. Having been recently placed within the top10 UK environmental consultancies (Environmental Analyst, December 2017) and number 42 in the Sunday Times Fastrack 200 which rates the success of private companies in the UK, there has never been a more exciting time to join.
How to apply
To apply for this position please visit the RSK Group careers portal and click ‘apply’. A personal online account will be set up so you can review the progress of your application. If you require any additional information about the role please contact Lisa Hallington, HR Advisor on 01623 848341 or email Lisa.Hallington@adas.co.uk.
All candidates applying for positions with RSK Group must be eligible to work in the UK/European Economic Area. Candidates should confirm this when applying with their CV and covering letter. RSK is committed to our Corporate Responsibility strategy. We seek to minimise our impact on the environment; to engage positively with the community and education groups; to provide a safe and supportive atmosphere in which to work, and to promote Corporate Responsibility throughout our supply chain.
RSK Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer
For more information about ADAS and the RSK Group visit www.adas.uk and www.rskgroup.com